Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I part two

Similar to Lara's "I" post (that is, using an adjective rather than a noun), for me I is for inquisitive. Every morning, we play Harvey's favorite game while I am in the bathroom: "What's under the door?" (I kid you not, EVERY morning) So the other day, I decided to take pictures to prove it to my unbelieving friends.



It starts with the little white paw while the door is shut.



Then, when I am out of the shower, and the door is open, it escalates into a two-paw, snuffling, digging frenzy as he tries to get under the door. (Disregard that the door is now open. The point of the game is not to get in the room, but to find out what's under the door)



Sometimes, he'll pause and see if going around the door will show him what's underneath it, but that rarely works and he must resort to digging again.

I love my little fluffer. :)

No comments: