Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flying Away!

Well, I survived another year of Summer Camp (whew!) and I am actually going to GO on a vacation while I have some free time before school starts.  :)  So! I will be flying away to see my sister and we will take Texas by storm!  haHA!  That won't leave much time for blogging, but then again, you are used to not seeing me very much (I know, sad but true).  I will try to post some pictures if we have some down time and I will definitely reconnect once I get back.  Texas, here I come!   :)

And if you are concerned about my boys, wish them luck.  I am leaving John home with the kitties for over a week!  Hopefully they can feed themselves and no one gets hungry enough to eat somebody else.....

No comments: