Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

where did i go?

I promise I haven't died... I'm just doing more JOB SEARCHING on the internet than I am blogging or playing games or neopet-ing... or doing anything else, really.

As of now, I am at 10 applications sent out (well, 9 really, the 10th is going out in the mail tomorrow morning) and I have another 5 or so on the waiting list, as well as about a half-dozen places I am just emailing my resume to. And darnit, if that doesn't get me JUST ONE job interview, I am going to be highly put out!

More on this later, when it is not midnight.

No comments: