Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

WHEEE!!!

John and I have entered into contract on a townhouse of our very own!  Our initial offer was accepted without any counter-offers, so all we need to do is get with the bank for an official loan and to get a house inspection done (better safe than sorry even in a newer building).   :D  My secret: find a property that has been on the market for a loooooong time and play upon the seller's desperation.  Sad, but true.

John keeps laughing at me because I am so excited.  He says it must be something about your first closing (he's already bought some investment properties with his parents); though he did amend that this one we will actually walk away with a set of keys!  Very exciting for me.

No comments: