Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, April 27, 2009

I is for...

I is for Intolerable Cruelty! Well, it was going to be for Interweave Knits, the only knitting magazine that consistently has enough good patterns for me to subscribe to it... but then I was rethinking the letter, and re-stumbled across knitty.com's Intolerable Cruelty pattern and it was love (re-love? love at second sight?).


Well, if you have met me a time or two, you know that I absolutely LOVE pencil skirts... so what could be better than knitting your own? (and do you see how fabulous her bum looks in it!?)

Reality has always set in though, and told me that it would not keep as well as I think it would, what with that whole "knitted garments stretch and move" thing. So I sigh and look at it... then go buy another pencil skirt from the store to make myself (and my bum!) feel better.

:)

No comments: