Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can I Get a "WOOT WOOT!" ?



Every month, Neopets keeps track of the high scores for each of their games.  Since it's a lazy Saturday, I've been playing around with trying to get on the leader boards of some of my better games.  Aaaaaannnnd... SUCCESS!  I am #41 out of all the roughly 175,112,611 Neopets owners/payers!  (statistic found by dividing 262,668,917 Neopets total by 1.5, the average number per person).  And don't you go bursting my bubble by saying, "Oh, Warf Rescue only has 10million plays; obviously not all 175million players are doing it."  I will put my hands over my ears and go "lalalalala,"  'cuz I am still #41 this month!!

And I was told that spending so much time playing dumb games on the computer never paid off.   :)

WOOT WOOT!

No comments: