Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just another snippet...

While perusing the internet (I seem to be doing that a lot lately), I found on some old posts at Grumperina's blog a turn of phrase that I LOVE.  I think it explains what my sister and I call "Cast-On ADD" or "New Project ADD."  I love the thrill of starting a new project and getting everything organized and new... then the ADD kicks in, and I have difficulty focusing long enough to finish the project.  :(  But here, I think, Grumperina explains that special new-project feeling:


Nouns: 
Potential, promise, prospect, possibility.
Hope, expectation, dream, optimism.
Encapsulated in every new project we cast on.
Candy for the eyes and the heart's romanticism.
Will it be everything we desire?

No comments: