Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday morning musings

Here I am, still in bed as I catch up on my social networking, wondering how awful I would be if I hollered down at John to bring me up breakfast in bed.... That crosses a line somewhere, doesn't it? Toasty blueberry bagels in bed should be a spontaneous act of love, not a demand. Sigh. I guess I will have to go toast my own blueberry bagel. Stupid rules of relationships.

(Yeah, didn't you know? Rule of Relationships # 359: don't holler for toasty blueberry bagels in bed. Look it up, it's a well known fact.)

Also as I am still in bed, the kitties have decided that I would make a great addition to their obstacle course of morning craziness. I have been run over by rampaging kitties several times now. Not really the best way to start a morning. Haha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments: