Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, April 10, 2009

G is for...

G is for Grey Momma, Alpha Kitty of the House and Woods! Now for those of you who are new, Grey Momma is the oldest of the cats at the house and was the friendliest until I kidnapped and domesticated Harvey. Though she has mostly always been an outside cat, Grey is taking advantage of my kitty-loving nature and running inside whenever she can; her bones are getting a little up there in years, after all. Grey is the mother (if not grandmother) of the other cats, and frequently beats up on the boys when she is not happy. (For poor Harvey, that's every time he wants to play with her.)

So, because the only other "G" option I had was more gloves (which was my "G" for last year, as well as a fairly recent, extensive post), I chose to post more pictures of the kitties. Deal with it! I have already accepted I will be a crazy cat lady by the age of thirty. :D



This picture is a set-up for the video clip: Grey was helping us out looking through the MLS reports as we house-shopped, but grew angry when we shooed her off her new seat.


How she and Harvey deal with me knitting (knitting = no laps for kitties, how sad) : they get as close to me as possible without technically being in my lap.


Kitty says, "You shall neither read nor watch TV until you have satisfied the kitty!"


More additions to the "weird things kitties sit upon" category.

No comments: