Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do a Good Deed



I know I've mentioned it before, and I've even passed a chain letter on to friends, and I've got the link a the bottom of my blog here, but I need to mention it again, I feel. In short:

SAVE THE TA-TAS!

There. The Breast Cancer Site is a "charity click" page where you click on the little button daily and the advertisers on the site pay to give mammograms to underprivileged women who would not otherwise afford to get checked. Let me repeat that again: YOU CLICK. THEY PAY. There are several charities (animals, rainforest, literacy, health care, hunger) linked together if you follow the links, all of which are FREE TO YOU.

I mention this again now because The Breast Cancer Site is having a special find-raiser for April. They will donate $10,000 to cancer research if total clicks reach enough for 200 mammograms during the month. As you can see above, they are 4% of the way to 200 with about 4% of the month done. A good start, but please help out!

So let's all chip in, spend at most 30 seconds each day, and try to change the world. As a chesty girl myself, I thank you on behalf of all ta-tas.

No comments: