Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Harvey is weird

Just what you always wanted: more pictures of my cat!  Hey, I am a self-admitted Crazy Cat Lady, get used to it.  :)

A few weeks ago, I bought a case of bottled Mt Dew and we've been savoring it (have you ever tried Diet Mt Dew?  It's pretty gross compared to the real thing, but we don't want to get any fatter and we drink a lot of soda, so the diet option is kinda what we have to do).

 

So as most foods go, we finished it, and moved the plastic to the side of the kitchen.  It had been there for several days before Harvey finally noticed it... and realized that it's a great kitty-sized cave!  He investigated it while we ate at the table nearby, then promptly lost interest.  Kitties are weird.



Then let's not ignore how Harvey's fluffy toes have no traction on the new wood floors.  I don't understand it: he's fine on the laminate wood floors, fine on the vinyl in the kitchen... but the real wood floors in the living room give him issues.  I keep laughing at him when the friskies hit and he slides everywhere chasing his strings, but then I feel bad for laughing at him.  He never seems to mind the lost traction, but keeps on going after the string.  I finally took video of him, though I did miss a few good barrel rolls.  (sound not necessary, just the "thumpa thumpa" of tiny kitty feet and his sniffling breath)






No comments: