Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shopping... Done!

I feel so productive today: laundry done, electric bill paid, groceries bought, two loads of dishes washed, first batch of Christmas cards assembled, and most of Christmas shopping is now complete!  :) 

Fun things I've learned today:
1) Buy Hallmark Cards.  I've licked four different brands of envelopes today, and they are the only ones that did not make me gag.  In fact, they started to taste like coffee a little... glue poisoning?

2) When you do all your Christmas shopping in one session (thanks, www.theanimalrescuesite.com!), there is a large chance of dying from sticker shock.  But! I tell myself, I have very little else to buy this holiday season, so it all averages out. 

No comments: