Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Football FO

It's official: my first Finished Object of 2010, completed in the Super Bowl.  John's NeverEnding Sock-Yarn Scarf is finished!!  Woot Woot!  I only started the thing a year ago (at least)... though, to be fair, I put it down for several... several months.  Picked it back up a month or so ago as a "knitting thoughtlessly" project, the kind where my hands can keep going with no need to consult a pattern.  I am happy that I have finally finished something; it's always a nice boost to actually complete something!  Especially me, who has severe "new project ADHD" and has difficulty focusing on a single project long enough to finish before starting on something new. 
 This is him with his hat, gloves, and new matching scarf!  (I apologize for quality, it was taken on my phone because I was too lazy to find my camera and take a real picture)

No comments: