Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blackberry Fun

Well, it all started Friday at work when my coworker (who has the same model phone as I) and I were talking about finding a St Patrick’s Day theme for our Blackberries.  We both had awesome Holiday themes for December and were ready for a new one, since are the kind of crazy person who likes to change out decorations every holiday season.  My coworker had transferred to a generic theme in January, while I had been holding on to my holiday one since it was snowflake-based and not Christmas-based (have you noticed we’ve gotten like 6feet of snow on the east coast?).  But since it’s getting just a little bit warmer, I have finally decided to remove the snowflake theme and find a good one for March.  Well, let me tell YOU!  St Patrick’s Day is not so popular that it warrants free themes for phones!  Christmas and Valentine’s Day are all over the internet, but nooooooo, not St Patrick’s Day.

I started the search immediately after I got home from the gym Friday afternoon … and finally got it working around 10pm!  I kid you not!  Over 5hrs.

The up-side is that I smile every time I see my phone theme, I have learned a bunch about downloading stuff to my phone (formats and all that), and I found about 5 more themes and half a dozen games as well!  A very frustrating 5hrs, but I came out with a good haul at the end of it.

No comments: