Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yay for bags!

I know girls are supposed to be crazy about purses, but I have never really gotten into having 400 bags. I just carry too darn much in my purse and I don't like having to switch everything every time I switch a bag. Well! The solution is here! The company 31 sells a bag known as the Skirt Purse which has interchangeable slip covers. When you feel like having a different purse, you just swap covers and don't have to worry about transferring everything from one bag to the next. Yay! I finally bought one for myself and it arrived today!! So excited. :)

The black swirly print is my basic print, but I had to get a wild & crazy color, too! I plan to dissect the cover to make a pattern so I can make more covers whenever I see I fabric that I like. (Also, the covers alone are pretty expensive for only half a yard of fabric. I'm going to save some money, too.)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

jennaefer said...

I found you by searching for a knitting pattern for the purse skirt. I, too, made my own sewing pattern and it took me the better of 3 or 4 days. I have now converted an purse I had that I didn't like the shape of. So proud!! But now to tackle a knitted one to look like a pair of sheepskin boots. Anybody that can help!