Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Craftiness!

I finally got Mother to stand still long enough in her sweater so I could take a picture of it.  I made this about 2 years ago, as one of my first "garments that isn't a hat or scarf."  I was determined that it would fit her and be gorgeous... so needless to say, I was not happy at her losing weight while I was knitting!  I ripped this sweater apart so many times it was ridiculous.  So! I am happy to finally post a picture.

Mom's Blue Heron Sweater

Mom's Blue Heron Sweater
Blue Heron Yarns, Egyptian Mercerized Cotton (2,000yds / skein) Color: Canyon
Knitting Pure & Simple #257, Split Neck T-Shirt for Women
Raveled here.


And because they are so easy to make, I've churned out a few more 31 Skirt Purses!  I feel so good about myself that this is working as I envisioned it!  Normally, my craft projects don't go NEARLY so well.

More 31 Skirts
DSC02191

1 comment:

Lindy J said...

Hi, I love how you made a custom skirt purse cover, do you happen to have a pattern that I could follow? I love owls and would like to make a skirt purse with owls on it!
thanks, lindy j