Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Both New AND Improved!

Hey guys, if you are just trolling for new posts, 1) don't be upset, I go to work tomorrow so I will write something about the recent caving trip I went on, and 2) to stave off boredom, look down the sidebar at all the cool new stuff I found! I like the word games that keep refreshing. I don't think I've played hangman since grade school, but I've already spent like 30min at it. And the spelling bee is fun too. Maybe I am just a literary dork, but I like them. :) Just a few things to keep your mind sharp and active; it's important to keep away the mad cow disease. (I'm Denny Krane!) ....But stay away from the spelling bee set on "Expert" if you want to keep feeling positive about your education. It gives you words like "proselytism," "obstreperous," "triptych" ... jeeze. :(

And I am watching you now! I have a nifty website hit counter down at the bottom now. The statistics it collects are seriously bizarre. Very CIA-tracking-your-life stuff. :/

(Though do let me know when my over-enthusiasm for neat stuff starts making my blog cluttered. That kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated.)

No comments: