Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have Job!

Woohoo! I did it! I got a job! Starting the 15th, I will be a clinician with the Central Virginia Community Services school-based mental health program. (I know, it's really a mouthful.) But it's a job! Yay for jobs!


Oh, and I've finished the Noni Medallion Bag. Just need to felt it now... Just need to go to the laundromat to felt it because it is so freakin' huge that it won't felt in our front-loader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Anne! I wish you great success as you start your career armed with your college degree.