Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Geeky Funnies

John, in his internet wanderings, found a bunch of hilarious t-shirts at the Mental Floss shop. If you don't feel like clicking the link, here's a run-down of the better jokes:


Friends Don't Let Friends Derive Drunk (with a picture of the quadratic equation all messed up)

Inconsistency: It has its ups and downs.

Hokey Pokey anonymous: A place to turn yourself around

Veni Vidi Wiki: I came. I saw. I edited collaboratively.

You say tomato, I say tomato. Doesn't make much sense when you read it.

Square root of Negative 1 Heart Math ("i" love math ... get it?)

I'm an English Major. You do the math.

Hyperbole is the Best Thing Ever!

Fibonacci: It's as easy as 1, 1, 2, 3

When life gives you Scurvy, make Lemonade

PLUTO: 1930-2006, Revolve in Peace

Pavlov: The name that rings a bell!

Lady MacBeth Hand Soap

Beethoven: The Original Deaf Jam



and my favorite.....

Palindromes are rasemordnilap !

1 comment:

Lara said...

Zach wants the Scurvy shirt :)