Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, August 6, 2010

Weirdness from the Web

Aaaaand, here's one more thing to add to the "Stuff not to Knit" list. The blog I found it on doesn't say anything about it, just that it's machine knit.  My question is which dress is worse: the front one or the one in the back?  (In revisiting the What not to Knit blog, I have discovered that they already found this lovely dress & that it apparently costs a mere $1500! Goodness!)


Maybe that website gave me two things to add to the "Stuff not to Knit" list.  They say this "Compubody Sock" is the way you keep hands & ears warm, as well as ensuring privacy as you watch DVDs on a plane.  Weird.

No comments: