Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

P is for...

P is for phone!  Well, folks, it's that time of year again.  When your cell phone plan is coming to a close and you start looking at your current phone... and you realize that you hate it.  Haha.  Don't get my wrong, I love my Blackberry in comparison to the Windows Mobile phone I had before (mainly because the BB would actually WORK consistently without crashing!).  But since I have seen John and his Droid.... I has the phone envy!  :(



Mom reminded me that our plans are renewing soon, so I am looking at the new Android phones.  Sadly, I am torn between two options:  1) get a phone that is a little bit better than what you have now, but is not expensive, or 2) pay an arm and a leg for the coolest phone out now, knowing that it will last longer before becoming totally obsolete.  Hmmmm.... decisions, decisions.

And yes, knowing me, I am making lists and comparison charts and reading up on all the reviews out there.  For some reason, I have a VERY hard time buying electronics / appliances without some serious research done first.  Maybe it's because they always cost so darn much and I have little understanding of what they're all about.

Wish me luck!

No comments: