Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, April 7, 2008

ABC Catch-up Part 2

D is for DDO! (Dungeons & Dragons Online game) John got me set up with my own account and everything (well, currently I am in the 10-day free trial, but still!) And we have the best guild ever: it's for Warforgeds only and we call it "Roll Out!" ... and we ask that you name your characters after any original Transformer character, or have some form of Autobot in your name. John is "Ottobot" and I am "Bumblebea." Yes, we are dorks. :) Autobots, Roll Out!



Currently I suck at computer / video games because I did not grow up with them as John did, but I am a good sport about it all. I run into rooms with enthusiasm, yelling, "CHOPCHOPCHOPCHOP!!" ... and then I die and John has to revive me. That's why I like to play tanks-- they have crazy amounts of armor that keep me from dying, and they have big whackin' sticks. :)


E is for Eeyore who often feels gloomy.




F is for Fwank. That's Mistah Fwank to you. And he's a Siamese cat, so he has the attitude to back that up. Currently, Mother has given him a rattly catnip ball and he is acting like a little fuzzy crack junkie. John calls him antisocial, but he's really not that bad. Frank just has his people, and if you are not one of them, he really doesn't care about you. He's not mean to you, just indifferent. Now, though, when one of his people are late home from work, let me tell you, THEN he cares... and he lets you know.


1 comment:

Lara said...

Zach sighed when he read this, and said that apparently you guys have the same strategy on choosing characters in these games - lots of armor and big whackin' sticks!