Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, April 14, 2008

I am on Ravelry!

Wheeee! I am now on Ravelry! I feel like I am now caught up with the rest of the knitting world. :)

So, yes, my profile and stash and such are quite empty because I am just starting, but I promise soon I will be putting up my projects and stash. I've just got the Baltic Sea Stole from Fiber Trends (more Tofutsies yarn, tehehe) posted in my projects because that is the project I have with me at the moment. Don't worry, soon Mom's sweater, Mrs Donna's hat, John's scarf, my cardigan... everything will all soon be up there.

And if you are on Ravelry, please friend me! I feel lonely

No comments: