Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

ISKF Regionals

In cleaning out the old school email inbox, I found some neat stuff. Apparently, our college karate club hosted a lot of special events this past spring, including the East Coast Collegiate Karate Union's annual Collegiate Camp. Our club shutterbug posted a lot of Camp pictures on her flikr account, as well as her stuff from the ISKF's Regional Tournament. But what I am passing on to you is a badass youtube from last year's Regionals, courtesy of Spud, one of our black belt alums (by the bye, he's with the first girl in the video... yea, I don't want to see a fight between them either :P ) I just really like the music to it; makes Julie's kata even scarier.


No comments: