Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

L is for ...

L is for Lynchburg! When I graduated last year, I gave myself one year to figure out what I wanted to do. I've been working here at KnitWits since the fall, but now I am going to move out to Lynchburg and get on with my life. Not that I don't LOVE working in a yarn shop, but it just doesn't pay the bills. So out I go into the great, mountainous yonder (not really blue, but there are hills) that is Lynchburg.

... anyone want to hire me?

Just for reference: Lynchburg is in red, Virginia Beach in blue,
Richmond in green,
Williamsburg in purple, and Arlington in yellow.

No comments: