Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, June 2, 2008

K is for ...

K is for knitting! You may call me lazy, since this is an openly-declared knitting blog, to use "k is for knitting;" but I say I am sticking to a theme. :) Here are a few pictures of recent projects... yes, there are a lot of hats. Most of these were made as gifts, and my camera has broken since I made my lace stole and Mom's pretty sweater. So this is what I have preexisting pictures of.

Children's Pumpkin Hat

Little Slip of a Thing

Purple Felted Cloche Hat and Keyhole Scarf

John's Custom Gloves

The Baby Tart Hat, best baby hat ever!

Cute felted baby booties! They are so tiny!

Sheep tea cozy! (not mine, but still great)

No comments: