Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, March 2, 2009

Apologies & Snow Day!

Okay, people, I know I just said that I would try to keep all my new posts on the main page, but I apparently had a very busy February. So if you feel like you have missed anything, feel free to click back to the New Year (I know my Resolution was posted late) and work your way forwards in time.

Again, sorry about that. We had a snow day today and I caught up on all the activities. Here is a sampling of the snow fun: It snowed about 8 inches, enough to swallow the puppies!


It all started Saturday with just a little snow. So little that John didn't even put on real shoes to walk the puppies.


Then it kept snowing... all day Sunday, it snowed. Harvey says it is very "un-kittenish" out there!




Maile had much fun romping in the snow! The first two pictures are her landing and tunneling her way out of a snow bank we might have thrown her into. She was a total mess when she finally came inside. So much ice was caked on her belly that I gave up trying to dry her in front of the fireplace and just gave her a warm bath to melt it all!


Even Inu joined in the rompage. Though she did not stay out quite as long as the little ice-ball we call Maile. :)


In the country, you have to plow your own area.

No comments: