Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, March 2, 2009

More fun in the Snow

John had to go to work, even though I had three snow days (I know! three!) so his toes got a little damp and cold. He swiped his co-worker's heater and dried his socks out with a very happy look on his face.


Speaking of not wanting to get your socks wet, these are my "tramping in the snow" boots (haha, get it? tramp?). The snow was actually deeper than my fleece-lined duck boots, so even wearing them, my pants would have gotten wet. Thus, I needed taller boots, and these were all I had. I couldn't help but guffaw at myself for the absurdity of it all.

No comments: