Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Paddy's!

I hope everyone celebrated St Patrick's Day in whatever fashion you saw fit. (green beer aint for everyone, that's for sure!) I was sure to wear green today; I work in a school, and my kids were warning us yesterday to wear green or be pinched!

Ok, I have a ridiculously cute picture from several years ago off of a little online game called "Shammy Hammy." The game was rather simple, just click on clovers to feed Hammy, and when he was full he did this little happy hammy dance. However, I cannot find it online anymore and I do nothave it saved on my laptop... so sadly, you must wait for the cuteness that is Shammy Hammy. :(

BUT! While I was searching for Shammy Hammy, I did manage to find numerous weird sites, and one really funny one. Check out: Unexpecedtly Funny things to do with Hamsters when You are Bored. I promise that there is no animal abuse or other such "wrongness" (if you thought that, you are a dirty dirty person!), just a lot of cute hamster pictures. Such as....

Teach hamster Yoga!

Teach hamster to act! (can't you see a skull in his hands, "alas, poor Yoric!")

No comments: