Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Tally in Photos


I mentioned the whirlwind trip down to Tallahassee over July 4th weekend to haul away furniture, but I don't think I posted any pictures from it. Recap: Mom had been visiting/ cleaning all week, and I flew down on Friday, we packed the Uhaul on Saturday, then we drove home Sunday.


Mom looking exhausted and the contents of the truck to show why

Katy was "helping" her dad pack the truck (Thank you again, Mike!!)


Contents of 40yr old attic: one random, gorgeous dress that it too small for anyone in our family anymore, and one REALLY over due book (I think the University of Tennessee has forgotten about this one by now though)


Random artistic, under-the-leaves shot :)

No comments: