Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

At my own mother's request, I will post some pictures here.  She wanted to see my fabrics and didn't feel like hunting through my Flickr account, I guess.  (Don't worry, Flickr is a bit unwieldy if you are looking for a specific picture.  Great for browsing, though.)  LOVE YOU, MOM!  Here you go:

The first batch of bags I made...
31 Skirt Purse
More 31 Skirts

The fabric I got the first time to the store...


The fabric I got the other day....
31 bags

1 comment:

Carla said...

do you have a pattern for the skirt purse skirt you could share they are awesome