Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wall o' Yarn

I decided to finally get organized about my yarn stash and (maybe) motivate myself to knit more projects and buy less yarn.  I have a few under-bed storage boxes that hold all my yarn, but I've never seen the whole stash in one place... and therefore, I've yet to realize exactly HOW MUCH yarn I've got.  :(   Well, I got a bulletin board to shove that reality in my face each day.  I've got it all sorted into "yarn with patterns attached," "projects in some stage of completion," and "good yarn with no pattern."  I also organized the actual piles of yarn to condense and better sort what I've got.  I think I am satisfied with what I've got... I definitely have a lot on my plate!  So, I'm logging off the computer and back to the needles for me!!  :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: