Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Koolhaas Addendum

Ok, so we just had a County Council (not Town Council or City Council) meeting, and I took the hat to work on. And I've now pretty much finished it. That's how long the council meeting went. :( I started right there, like I've got in the picture below, and I'm now only 9 row from being totally done. I doubled the size of the hat tonight. (Picture below shows it at two pattern repeats, and I did two more tonight.)

I don't know if I am proud of my industriousness... or just tired from this incredibly long meeting.


Oh, by the way, the meeting continues tomorrow, since not everyone got a chance to speak tonight

No comments: