Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

MWAH!

Three year anniversary with my SugaPi, and guess what we did? Played video games and went to Bob Evans for dinner. :D Originally, we wanted to go to Olive Garden, but the line was backed up out the door, so we just went next door to Bob Evans.

Oh yeah, and what did I get? Frank Miller's and Jim Lee's "All-Star Batman & Robin, The Boy Wonder, Vol. 1" ...in hardcover! Frank Miller AND Jim Lee writing about the Robin creation story. I read it all in one sitting.

Don't worry, I may be a cheap date, but I'm expensive to maintain. :)

No comments: