Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, October 31, 2008

And one more thing!

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I felted the massive Noni Medallion Bag when I was back home a few weeks ago. It's still pretty big, but it's manageable now. I haven't put handles on it yet, and I haven't decided what to do with it, but at least it's felted!

"If I ever made it again" advice:
I would choose a lighter color to contrast the pattern better against the black. You can still see the pattern against the teal, but it's darker than it was pre-felting. Pretty sad when the design is so cool and took so much effort to make.

No comments: