Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Don't mind my broken car in a ditch...

Yes, I was driving and taking a picture at the same time... I apparently have a streak of stupidity larger than I previously thought, or I have a new-found, unconscious death wish... hmmm. Must investigate this further to make sure I don't kill myself in my sleep or something like that.

But anyhoo, the reason I almost killed myself a few times: I believe that the sky out here is beyond "normal." My theory is that it has something to do with the mountains... but I know nothing about meteorology or astrophysics, so I am really just guessing. But the sunsets and such out here are absolutely stunning. These pictures just don't do it justice.


No comments: