Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, January 30, 2009

SNOW DAYS!

Well, more like one full snow day and two more days that had a two-hour delay. Though really we didn’t get very much snow. John says that we are on the OTHER side of the mountains from where the snow comes from, so it is rare that we get blasted with the bad weather. I guess it won’t be too much different from living at the beach with all the false hurricane alarms every summer. :P Though it has been fun for me to get in my car in the morning and see the temperature read “12 degrees”… BRRR! I don’t care who you are, that’s cold! :p

No comments: