Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do a good deed


I think Lara sent me this link, but I figured I should spread the clicks. It's a website that gives food to animal shelters... you just need to click on that huge purple button! Actually, you need to click on it twice, once here on my blog, then once again on their site. My button just sends you to the site. The sponsors pay for the advertisement space and the money goes to feed the fuzzies! How cool is that?

Remember, you can click once EACH DAY for over half a bowl of food donated! Each day! Click on the link and feed the animals.

No comments: