Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gadgets!

Did I mention that I got a laptop for work? Anyhoo, I did. John was tired of listening to me fuss about the lack of computers there are at work, and he got me my Christmas and birthday present early (TOTALLY unexpected by me).

Well, I needed a mouse because I hate those little glide pads on laptops, and when we went shopping we saw the neatest bit of technology. They have developed "nano transmitters" for wireless mice so that it's super tiny when attached to your laptop! It's actually small enough that you can plug it in and forget about it. So cool! We were so transfixed that we had to get it.

Look at how small that baby it! Craziness!

No comments: