Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Tiny Sweater!


Ok, so I found at my favorite LYS these tiny sweater key chains, one of which was in Tribe Pride colors. Well, sadly for Lara, there was only one. So this Christmas in my surge of tiny knitting, I made her a tiny sweater keychain too... really that's all the story behind it. It's a tiny sweater for crying out loud, it doesn't need much of an explanation! When was the last time you made a tiny sweater, huh? Though I probably can safely say that this will be my last time making a tiny sweater as it was a royal pain joining the sleeves to the body. :(

Then, as I got into the tiny-sock phase of Christmas (bet you didn't know that on the 13th day of Christmas you give out tiny socks, did you?), I wanted to play with color changes in the sock. My test-dummy was again Tibe Pride colors, and I think it turned out rather nicely, if I do say so myself. And I do say so. :)


No comments: