Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shelf!

YAY! A DVD shelf! I feel like a real person now, rather than a homeless college kid who's movies permanently live in a DVD binder. Funniest part about all of this was that each shelf we looked at was too small for all my movies! We would've needed to buy two shelves immediately to fit all the movies I already have. This one was juuuuussst big enough, but if we get too many more, then we will need another shelf.

John was laughing at me, because setting up the shelf also required that all my movies be removed from the binder, put back in their cases, then alphabetized. He kept asking "don't you have paperwork to do?" And I was like, "Of course I have paperwork, why do you think I want to set up the shelves tonight?" :)

Looking at it makes my Type-A side feel so happy. :)

No comments: