Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fetch, Kitty, Fetch!




My kitty is better than all three Gallion dogs because he plays fetch and they don't!  HAHA! Take that, canines!

We probably played fetch last night for 15min before he got distracted.  John took a longer video of him, but since I was throwing the toy, I had a better angle of him holding mousie in his mouth.  Cats holding things in their mouth are super silly / cute!

This video was taken at the end of our session last night, so he was starting to get tired.  He was bringing mousie more towards the blanket rather than straight to me, but when we started, he brought mousie immediately back to my feet.

No comments: