Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, April 5, 2010

FINALLY!!!

A day I thought would never arrive is finally here!  We received our IRS New Home-Buyer Credit today!!!  WOO HOOO!!! It only took 270 days!  (I submitted my 2008 Tax Return Amendment on July 7, 2009.  8-12 weeks, my ass!)

I guess what makes it all worthwhile (besides finally getting the government to do what they said they were going to do) is the fact that we got about $300 interest as well.  Almost as if the IRS admits that it took them a long-ass time to get a check mailed out to us.  And it pays for the new tires I've been needing for several months!

:D

No comments: