Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Random & Geeky

Ok, if you haven't noticed yet, I am a super-dork.  (Gasp!)  I know, I know, I hide it well.  But there it is. 


ANYway, in random perusing of the internet, I found another super-dork like me, but she has artistic talent!  If you have any interest in brain chemistry / chemistry / psychology / neurobiology, check out Made with Molecules.  Raven Hanna, PhD is a "Yale-educated scientist turned artist" who lives out in sunny California and makes chemistry-inspired jewelry and things.  My favorites would have to include:










And for when I win the lottery (it IS hand-made jewelry), the Endorphin Choker.  It is made of the 31 amino acids in beta-endorphin!  How cool is this?!?!!

She also makes t-shirt designs, baby onesies (glucose for sweet), greeting cards, and more!  When you get a minute, check out her store!

No comments: