Knitty Batty

Started to show friends a new pair of shoes, but expanded to include updates on my knitting and important events, as well as ramblings on life, the universe, and everything. (If you can't see a picture, click on it to make it bigger!)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sock # 3 of 3

All of my socks are done! I have completed my blue pair. I will never have to do another sock again! haha!

Well, I take that back... I have actually churned out three more socks since finishing my first two. But they are tiny, and not baby-sock tiny, I mean keychain-sized tiny. We found a website that makes keychain sock forms that come with a pattern for making your own tiny sock to go on the keychain. They are just the cutest things I have ever seen, so I made a few to use up leftover sock yarn. (yes, of course, pictures will come later)

And then I really got sucked in when the blurb said to "make one in every color and switch them out for the holidays." Eek! How awesome would that be? Holiday themed tiny socks! too cute! KnitWits has been talking about geting their stuff wholesale to sell in the store, and we decided that we should also get Sparkle the Peacock sock displayer and the Kitchener Dogtags (Lara you are not allowed to buy your own dogtags, little bird says so). But how cool is their stuff? Too much fun for us.

...

Socks are done!

No comments: